THERMOSTAT SERVICES IN SOUTH CAROLINA
Thermostats are used to taking the blame. Issues with your heating often come back to your thermostat. A thermostat is the temperature regulator of the home. It’s in charge of achieving and maintaining your desired, programmed temperature. Your comfort depends on its performance. That’s why when you need Same-Day thermostat repair or installation services in the Hilton Head-Bluffton-Beaufort metro area, Lang 72 Degrees is only a call away.
Our thermostat experts will evaluate any present concerns and recommend the necessary repairs. It could be that the thermostat was incorrectly installed and cannot get a proper read of the indoor air temperature. Or the thermostat could have aging and faulty wiring. A broken thermostat will eventually run a system down. Frequent cycling, inconsistent temperatures, trouble getting your heater to turn on or off, and higher than explainable utility bills are all signs that your heater and your thermostat may need repair.
Signs of Needed Thermostat Repair
The heat won’t turn on – If the system won’t turn on or is hard starting, this can be due to the state of your thermostat. We set our thermostat to regulate the temperature of a space, and when the temperature creeps below the programmed setting, warm air begins to blow to raise the temperature. If the thermostat cannot pinpoint the temperature of your living space, then it doesn’t know when to kick in.
The heat won’t turn off – If the system won’t turn off, your thermostat may be the culprit. Once again, if the thermostat is struggling to sense the temperature of the room, then it won’t know if the room is already warm enough. A broken thermostat may not turn off even when the room is already your desired comfort level.
Uneven temperatures – A faulty sensor leads to hot/cold spots, inadequate heating and discomfort in the home. If you are experiencing uneven temperatures in your home, consider professional thermostat repair. A technician from Lang 72 Degrees will diagnose the underlying issue with your thermostat and repair the issue on the spot.
Thermostat Installation & Replacement
As with all HVAC-related equipment, performance and lifespan begin with proper installation. Thermostat installation involves many important considerations, including making sure the thermostat is in the correct location and is completely level. You could be experiencing issues with your heating do to incorrect thermostat installation.
You could also be experiencing issues due to age. If your thermostat is in need of an upgrade, go with a modern one! There is so much new thermostat technology, allowing people to control the climate of their homes from their smart phones. Learn more about the latest in thermostat technology from Lang 72 Degrees!
The 5 types of automatic and programmable thermostats:
- Electromechanical thermostat
- Digital thermostat
- Hybrid thermostat
- Occupancy thermostat
- Light Sensing thermostat
Lang 72 Degrees will help you find the right thermostat for your existing system that will also meet the needs of your future home heating goals. Thermostat replacement is cost-effective and energy-efficient, and can have a big impact on the performance of your HVAC system. Optimize airflow and customize your home’s climate with thermostat replacement services.
Benefits of Thermostat Replacement
- Cost effective – The amount of money you save is based on the temperature you set. It is recommended that in the winter you consider 68°F, and 78°F for summer. Adjust as necessary when you are in the home, but reduce or turn off the system when away. Every degree you raise or lower, depending on season, is equivalent to 2% savings on your utility bill. When it comes to central heating, many homeowners follow this savings strategy.
- Energy efficient – Is your home energy efficient? How can you even tell? A lot of this is dependent on your thermostat and in conjunction, the HVAC system. A programmable thermostat will regulate your usage, and therefore contain your waste. A more energy efficient home begins with your thermostat.
- Climate Control – A high performance programmable thermostats will solve the issue of uneven temperatures. Maintain the perfect climate and comfort level for your home with a thermostat upgrade from Lang 72 Degrees.
- High performance HVAC system – Optimize the airflow and performance of your HVAC system with a modern thermostat built for efficiency. A thermostat and its accompanying HVAC system go hand in hand. Before winter hits, be sure your thermostat and your furnace are communicating cordially.
- Latest thermostat technology – There are many available options when it comes to thermostat technology. Technology options, linked to Wi-Fi or smart phones are customizable and convenient. Learn more about ever-evolving thermostat technology from Lang 72 Degrees.
- Zoned heating and cooling – Create multiple climates that meet the needs of different comfort levels in your home with zoned heating and cooling. If this is the setup in your home, then you are working with multiple thermostats. Depending on the square footage of your home, zoned heating and cooling could be the biggest benefit of programmable thermostat installation.
Call Lang 72 Degrees, “When the temperature absolutely has to be just right!”: HHI/Bluffton 843-681-6824, Beaufort 843-521-0200 & Savannah 912-236-5264