TO SCHEDULE SERVICE
Hilton Head: 843-681-6824 Beaufort: 843-521-0200 Savannah: 912-236-5264
Lang 72 Degrees Is Always The Right Temperature
“When the Temperature Absolutely Has to Be Just Right!”
Meet Our Raving Fans!
- On Mother’s Day our air conditioning system went out. After calling around to three other heating and air companies we found out that none of them offer true 24-hour service as they advertise. Our fourth call was made to Lang 72 Degrees and a live person actually answered the phone! Your service technician came out and had our air conditioning system back up and running within 45 minutes of our phone call! Great job, thank you Lang 72 Degrees. – Philip & Karen Messina
- I am writing to thank you once again for installing the dehumidifier on our bonus room HVAC system. Anne and I have enjoyed doing business with your firm for several years on both of our homes in Sea Pines. It is very obvious why you are the leading HVAC company in the area. We would highly recommend you to all of our friends and family. – Thomas Senf
- This is the second visit we’ve had from Lang 72 Degrees to service our units. We have had several other HVAC service companies and have not been satisfied. We have been extremely pleased with the job Billy has done on the bi-annual maintenance program. We also thank you for the improvements he has made to our system. – Mike & Marcia Walsh
- I want to extend our sincere thank you to the entire Lang organization on the recent replacement of our two heat pump systems. The art of professionalism and customer service is alive and well at the Lang organization. – Charles Norteman
- We have been with Lang 72 Degrees for over 20 years. Every experience has been pleasant, prompt and completely satisfactory. I would highly recommend you to anyone. – Millie Butler
- I am so glad that I found your company when our HVAC system went out! Your customer service is incredible. It is so rare these days to find a company that treats its customers like I’ve been treated. Thank you so much! – Wanda Burke
- My wife and I have always been very pleased with the service your company has provided to us. We plan on continuing our relationship with your company. Please keep up the good work as hard as it is to come by these days. – Philip Lenzen
- This is just a note to express my great appreciation for the outstanding work that Scott performed on my parent’s home last week. Not only did he diagnose their A/C problem, but also he explained the problem to my parents and called me and explained the problem at 10 p.m. Thanks for the great service! – Gigi Harris
- Scott was here earlier this morning and expertly completed routine service as we begin our second year club membership. Since we have been with Lang’s we have gone through a emergency service call, new system installation and routine maintenance on our new HVAC system. I must say our experience with your company has been flawless, please keep up the good work and thanks for many jobs well done! – Denny Baer
- Your company’s attitude is great. Your vehicles are sharp looking and catch your eye, your service technicians are respectful and very clean in appearance, and your office staff is extremely efficient. Thank you! – George and Carol Kedrowsky
- Your service people did their usual fine job in servicing our units. We had an emergency shut down on one of our units and were delighted to have him appear the next morning. Your customer service lady, I think it’s Julie, was very helpful in getting this scheduled. Thanks again! – Dan and Ginny Castro
- You replaced our air conditioning unit in March. Bad news: it sprung a leak and didn’t work this week (this falls under “stuff happens”). Good news: We called at 6:00 pm on Saturday and a technician was here by 7:00 pm. Jeremiah Dennen found the leak and stuck with it until it was fixed that evening. Jeremiah was great and went the extra mile. Turned a negative (leak) into a positive (great service). Just thought you would like to know. – Rob and Sherry Clark
- Your service employee was “top notch”!! – Jean B. Gunn
Facebook Reviews: 4.9/5 Stars
- Amazing company and family!! They took the time to make sure we were ok during a difficult time!! – Shernice Boyd-Davis
- A very professional company. We enjoy seeing the same employees time after time. They are always available when needed. Customer service is top notch! Not to mention my A/C is being maintained! Thank you! – Judith Agliam-Howard
- Lang 72 Degrees is the only company you need to call if you need heating and A/C service. They are outstanding. We had an air conditioning emergency after hours. Not only did a real person answer the phone when we called, but they sent someone out right away at no extra charge. They installed a new unit for us. All the work was very professionally done. They work hard and put their customer’s needs and comfort first. They are very reasonable and service-oriented. They are excellent in every way. You will not be disappointed. They really care and want to help you! – Carolyn Treisch
- We live in Sun City and have used Lang 72 Degrees for 6 years for our air conditioning and heating services. They have provided us with an extremely reliable, prompt and professional service. We decided to replace our heating and air conditioning unit and we chose Lang. Steve Lang, the owner, answered all our questions and concerns prior to starting the job. The contract was clear and concise with all our request and date of completion clearly stated. This week they installed our unit. The employees who did the work were polite and they cleaned up after they finished. A supervisor came out, the same day the job was completed, to make sure we were pleased with the work done. We would definitely recommend Lang 72 Degrees for your air conditioning and heating needs. – Connie A. Gagliardi Pizzuto
- HUGE THANK YOU to the Lang’s Team for quickly pointing out the moisture issues at our home in Sea Pines and showing us how to fix it! After using a different company for quarterly maintenance for many years that never acknowledged there was a problem, your team pointed it out on day one! Thank you for saving my family from a really bad mold problem… switching to Lang’s was a great choice! You all are a real example of knowledge! Thanks! Sincerely, the Kaiser Family. – Amanda Lynn Kaiser
- I can’t say enough about the staff, follow-up, and professionalism of Lang. I’m a vacation property manager and HVAC units always seem to die during very inconvenient times. Lang has always been quick to respond to maintenance calls, they provide accurate evaluations and are extremely helpful in determining the best solution. I wish all of my vendors conducted their businesses like Lang. Thank you for the excellent work! – Lisa Cline
- Lang 72 Degrees performed Maintenance on HVAC unit. Cleaned unit, confirmed furnace and out door unit were clean and functioning properly. Covered under annual maintenance agreement. As usual, Chandler did an exceptional job and was courteous, professional, and thorough.
- They replaced my AC system. They’re extremely professional and quick. I’ll be using them again, if needed.
- Lang’s just installed my new A/C and heating systems. They did a terrific job and left my home in a clean condition. I recommend them to anyone who will listen! – Marie Damico
- Lang completed an AC replacement for us. The salesman gave our system a thorough evaluation and the service technicians were courteous and competent. We will continue our service with Lang. We are very satisfied with Lang 92 Degrees as our service providers. – Stedman Calvarese
- I recently had a new system installed and they did a tremendous job!! The servicemen were professional, thorough, and efficient. I was very pleased and highly recommend them to anyone needing service or installation. Thank you! – Patricia Binns
Leave us a Review on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Angie’s List. Or give us a call: Hilton Head 843-681-6824, Beaufort 843-521-0200 & Savannah 912-236-5264. We look forward to hearing your story. Talk soon!