Heating in Hilton Head
Lang 72 Degrees is a residential heating repair, maintenance and replacement service company, open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. If you have an HVAC system in your home, sooner or later a repair will be necessary, and bi-annually, recommended preventative maintenance is vital to the performance of your heater or furnace.
Our Mission: We work efficiently and act with urgency to deliver heating and air conditioning, with a joy for what we do. Exceeding expectations and creating raving fans along the way — all while making a difference in our clients and team member’s lives.
Lang 72 Degrees Heating Services
- Heating Repair & Replacement
- Heating Maintenance
- Ductless (Zoned) Heating
- Heat Pump Repair & Replacement
- Heat Pump Maintenance
- Geothermal Systems
- Furnace Repair & Replacement
- Boiler Repair & Replacement
- Indoor Air Quality
- Clean Air Defense Systems
- Duct Cleaning & Sealing
- Ventilation Repair & Replacement
Call Lang 72 Degrees for Same-Day or 24/7 Emergency heating repair, replacement and maintenance services in South Carolina’s Lowcountry.
Installation & Replacement
It’s time for that new heating system! Lang 72 Degrees is a family-owned heating installation and replacement company, located in Hilton Head since 1976.
We know how difficult it can be to determine the proper heating system for your home. What are the goals?: Energy-efficiency? Zoned air systems for multiple levels and comfort preferences? Heat pump alternatives? A modern design with the latest heating technology? The most cost-effective central heating?
These are all valid questions that should be asked when researching heating installation and replacement services. The system you install should have the greatest comfort support with the lowest possible utility bill. The trained and knowledgeable staff at Lang 72 Degrees can help with all of the above and more. We’ll let you know your available options and consult your property before making a professional evaluation.
Heating repair is one of the main reasons homeowners need to call an HVAC contractor. Any repair on any make and model; we work on all heating systems and furnace types. If you pick up on any of these repair signals, call Lang 72 Degrees for an inspection.
Common Signals for Heating Repair:
- Lack of TLC – It’s been a year (or years!) since a trained HVAC technician checked your HVAC system.
- Age – You will begin to experience a reduction in heating performance if your HVAC system is 10 years or older. Proper maintenance only prolongs a system’s lifespan, however repair and replacement services are inevitable with older units.
- Water – Water leakage around your furnace is indicative of a clogged condensate line and requires professional attention.
- Gas – A gas leak is dangerous! If you smell gas in the home, turn off the furnace immediately and call your local Hilton Head HVAC company.
- Strange noises – If you hear noises coming from your system that weren’t there before, then your furnace is trying to talk to you. Find out why with heating repair services.
- Inadequate airflow – Your heater may be struggling to blow any heat at all. If you are experiencing weak airflow, there is potentially a major issue with the motor. We can diagnose any issue with any make and model of heating system or furnace type.
- Thermostat – If your heating system is frequently cycling or producing hot/cold spots in the home, we look at how well your thermostat is communicating with your HVAC unit. It could be broken and need upgrade or replacement services.
With Same-Day Service, we come to your home with a fully stocked vehicle ready to tackle most any heating issue on the spot. All of our repairs come with a Two-Year Warranty and a Moneyback Guarantee.
It is recommended that maintenance be done on your home’s HVAC equipment twice a year — heating maintenance comes up in the fall before winter hits. Not every piece of the maintenance checklist has to be completed by a professional technician. Changing your filter is a DIY job with big impact. Switch out your filter every 30-60 days, or as needed based on system use. Changing your filter clears debris from the system and improves indoor air quality.
Lang 72 Degrees is proud of our Club Maintenance Plans. Read our Professional Maintenance Checklist to find out what we provide during our System Rejuvenations.
Our System Rejuvenations
Professional maintenance checklist:
- Chemical wash and rinse of the evaporator coil
- Clean and rinse of the interior drain pan
- Chemical flush and rinse of drain line
- Installation of the drain clean outs, if needed
- Check operation of emergency heat
- Cleaning or changing filters
- Electrical check of the blower motor
- Cleaning of the return air grille
- Cleaning of debris from the outdoor unit
- Inspection of refrigerant charge
- Chemical wash and rinse of the condenser coil
- Lubrication of the condenser motor, as needed
- Wipe the outdoor unit cabinet
- Electrical check of the outdoor unit components
- Tighten all loose fittings, screws, etc.
- Lubrication of the blower motor, as needed
- Inspection of the ductwork
- Inspection for leaks, restrictions, or broken refrigerant lines
- Check calibration of the thermostat
Pick a Club Maintenance Plan and become a Platinum or Silver club member with service specials and guaranteed bi-annual maintenance and tune-ups. Find out more about booking twice a year System Rejuvenations with all the perks of Priority Service. Lang 72 Degrees is known for its level of expert care and its popular membership plans. Call us today for more information on HVAC maintenance!
When it comes to residential furnace maintenance, repair and replacement services, Lang 72 Degrees has been a leader in HVAC since 1976. We work with all classes of heating equipment. Central warm-air furnace, steam or hot water system, heat pump, geothermal systems, built-in electric units and more. If you are interested in an alternative heating solution for your home, speak with an HVAC specialist at Lang 72 Degrees. We offer 24-hour heating services, located in Hilton Head.
Our Service Guarantees:
- Family Owned & Operated
- Background Checked
- Drug Tested
- On-Time Service
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Upfront Pricing
- Moneyback Guarantee
- No Dispatch Fees
- No Extra Charge for After-hours
- Red Carpet Treatment (shoe covers, no mess)
- Same Day Service
- Live Call Center (no machines)
- Courtesy Call Before Arrival
- Courtesy Call After Service
- Maintenance Club
Call Lang 72 Degrees, “When the temperature absolutely has to be just right!”: HHI/Bluffton 843-681-6824, Beaufort 843-521-0200 & Savannah 912-236-5264